0 Comment
Neo odi gadeunji sunjonghara (Where ever you go… be obedient)
Neo odi ideunji chungsonghara ( Where ever you are.. be loyal)
Ju neoye hananim wang dui sinju ( The Lord you praise the Lord who now King)
Yeongwonhi juniman changyanghara ( I will praise the Lord unto eternity)

Na odi gadeunji sunjonghari ( Where ever I go… I will be obedient)  
Na odi ideunji chungsonghari ( Where ever I’m .. I will be loyal)  
Ju naye hananim wang dui sinju (The Lord I praise the Lord who now King)  
Yeongwonhi juniman changyanghari ( I will praise the Lord unto eternity)

Neo odi gadeunji sunjonghara (Where ever you go… be obedient)  
Neo odi ideunji chungsonghara ( Where ever you are.. be loyal)
Ju neoye hananim wang dui sinju ( The Lord you praise the Lord who now King) 
Yeongwonhi juniman changyanghara ( I will praise the Lord unto eternity)..

Post a Comment

 
Top